Thursday, November 29, 2012

First Video Blog (Vlog) Ever

Hey!

I recorded this on Tuesday night and it took some time to upload it because the internet sucks at my school. That's not the only reason its just going up. I'm so freaked out about doing this post lol. I hate being on camera (and I'm a journalism major, go figure!). So that means that I watched this video about ten times before actually posting it.

I hope you guys like it, lets not be too harsh :)

Feedback would be nice too. If you think I should do more like this then let me know. If yes, then I will do some posts as videos but I'll still rely heavily on written posts. If not, please tell me to quit while I'm ahead hahaha.

Thanks guys for your continued support


Aly


2 comments:

Yolanda Grunewald said...

Great video hun! :) & love your carribean accent!! :D Hope u will post more vids.. //Yoli from Pink & Leopard Prints.. xx

Aly said...

Thank you! I was wondering if it was that bad cuz nobody commented lol, but I'll try to make them better, maybe some hairstyle ideas or something :)