Thursday, January 19, 2012

I give up on henna!!

Its been a few weeks since my henna experiment and I don't think henna is for me. I mean my roots (new growth) are particularly strong but my relaxed hair is ridiculously weak. I now have to be handling my hair with the extreme care I had to use when I just started my journey. I'm not sure why because I've been swamping my hair with baggying, moisture treatments and deep conditioning. My hair just feels weak.

I'm not even sure about the issue it is having because its not dry (like it has a protein overload) and it isn't mushy (like its over-moisturized). I just don't get it.

I was thinking maybe its because I didn't do a claryfying shampoo wash, but I didn't do it because I didnt want to dry out my hair after using henna, which is said to be very drying.

So I've decided that I won't be using henna again. Its a wrap for that.


I guess I'll just have to baby my hair till it regains its strength.



No comments: