Thursday, October 6, 2011

I've been tagged!! :)


Shika over by hairiamworld.com tagged me in the Seven Things tag. Go check out her blog if u haven't as yet!

All you have to do is:

Just list seven things about yourself, tag some folks and let them know they have been tagged!!

So let's get started!!

  1. I love the color purple, I think it represents a lot about me. Its not too girly, but not boyish. You know? I'm not an all out pink loving, hair twirling type of girly girl, but I don't like sports either. I just have the right balance :)
  2.  I'm a reality TV junkie. I'll watch reality shows over movies any day!
  3. I think way too much for my own good. I will think about things that don't need an extremely deep thought process and that sometimes gets me into trouble. 
  4. I have a slight touch of OCD, certain things out of place bother me so I have to fix it. I hate toilets--> like this is a legitimate phobia. I hate air excreted from other people's bodies (burps, farts) being inhaled into my body.
  5. I love piercings! if I could re-do my brow piercing without being thought of as unprofessional, I def would. For the meantime I guess I'll just explore my piercing love on my ears. :/
  6. I have a die-hard love for my Heavenly Father, sorry if this conflicts with anybody's views. This love sometimes causes conflicts within myself too lol because I like tattoos (I don't have any) and I'm not exactly a saint.
  7. I like serenity, being at peace with people and with myself is very important, hence im laid back and sort of nonchalant about things, and i am level headed i think through situations before i act...usually. This is why I write, I love how words can convey certain emotions that I have, that way I won't act crazy with people, I just write.
Ok this was a task to find people who haven't been tagged or didn't do this already, so here goes... I tag:

Ms. D at 6footlonghair
Glenesse at absolutedoll
Billie Munroe at classicrawbeauty
SheDel at mythriftedcloset

2 comments:

EbonyCPrincess said...

I'm a germ-a-phobe also!  Toilets are legitimate!

a1m1r1 said...

ugh girl! u know!! lol