Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Top three Tag! read me :)

Hey!  I saw this tag at Longing for Length and I wanted to do it too so here goes :)

1) Top three things you love about your hair
  • My natural hair color (I didn't appreciate its brown glory until I colored it and my hair got really damaged. Its coming back now, but I'm so hoping my highlights will return *fingers crossed*)
  • my new found thickness (so awesome that I can say this now)
  • my strands are strong now!
2) Top Three things you have learned since being on your hair journey
  • My hair is a protein loving animal! lol
  • I must moisturize and seal my hair daily (my hair drinks the stuff like crazy)
  • Deep conditioner is my friend. 
3) Top three things you want to accomplish during your hair journey
  • reach arm pit length and beyond!
  • keep my hair in its best health at all times so that I can do the third thing on this list.
  • I really want to prove to and help the people who doubt this whole hair journey that I'm on. I'm hoping if they see length and health, they'll believe me and want to try what I've been preaching to them since I started last February.

4) Top Three things/Products you love:
  • Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner
  • Natural oils especially coconut and castor oil <--luv them!
  • Wide toothed comb, you won't catch me raking a tail comb through my hair for daily styling.

5) Top three Hair inspirations (youtube or otherwise)
  • I have to say Jeni from justgrowalready.com (I think she was the first person that made me even think I could do this)
  • Miss Kibibi from kibibihair.com and youtube (I was especially inspred by her because she's originally from Jamaica, so I felt connected to her in some way)
  • Actually every relaxed hair blog that I came across and subscribed to has inspired me because I never really believe that my hair could possibly grow longer than shoulder length. Seeing their APLs, BSLs and WLs allow me to think "yes Alyson, its possible!"

Well that's it :) 

If you're reading this, you're tagged! ^_^

    2 comments:

    Yoshika Christian said...

    =) Great post! I might do this tag too!!

    jenijen said...

    Awwwwwwww! (I def it out loud haha). It really means a lot to know I've motivated someone! You can totally reach your hair goals!!