Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm Back

Hi I'm back and my connection is better now so I can do the post I wanted to.


So my wash day was last Saturday and here is my no heat roller-set result on Sunday morning:

(I really should have watermarked these pics) :/







Church Hair: up-do  











This was after I combed the curls out for an event I had to cover for my internship:



So today I tried mixing Roux Porosity with ORS Replenishing Conditioner like what was said on Tola's blog and it worked! I left the mixture on for about two hours (because I had stuff to do) and my hair felt really good. Soft but strong. I'll definitely be doing this regularly!

Thanx for reading and have an amazing weekend!!








4 comments:

EbonyCPrincess said...

nice rollerset, i actually like the look the wavy roots gave you!  i'll have to try to mix my RPC and conditioner...I use it religiously as a final rinse when my hair is "loose".

a1m1r1 said...

Yes you need to try it!  When I did the two steps separately the results were just blah. I'm going to try it again to be sure that it wasn't a one-time situation, but yea it was good. :)

jenijen said...

I wanted to try mixing PC with my deep conditioner last night but forgot until after I was sitting there DC'ing my hair... bah! Definitely need to try it next time!

And yes, please watermark! I'm completely paranoid about photos being used without consent haha

a1m1r1 said...

I know right! I definitely learnt that watermark thing from you. 

Well at least u DC'd lol I sometimes forget it completely...I'm remembering more nowadays though! :)