Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hey!

 I really didn't make this blog for "body health" purposes but I need somewhere to write about random things that will lead to a smaller me. I have been really into good, natural health for a couple of weeks now. 

So I have now started to take a teaspoon of black strap molasses in the mornings because molasses is really good for you. You get    iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper and manganese!

Here's a link explaining molasses and its properties--> http://www.natural-health-restored.com/blackstrap-molasses.html

Also: Evidence suggests that an overall improvement in diet and health will be reflected in the appearance of the skin and hair. The rich vitamin and mineral content of blackstrap molasses can improve overall health by providing these nutrients and potentially help with the growth of your hair.

Read more: Blackstrap Molasses & Hair Growth | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_5905054_blackstrap-molasses-hair-growth.html#ixzz1Szfll4Ez




I also went to a mineral spring today, they are supposedly known for therapeutic properties because of the minerals in the water. I don't know too much about this so I won't go on a lot about this.

I've also decided to significant cut down on my dairy intake because of information I found on the trusty old Google result page. 
You have to watch the videos below! They are short and its only two of them :)







No comments: