Sunday, June 5, 2011

Check in and a little Ramble

Hi guys, I have to report that hot oil treatments are awesome and I will be doing them as often a possible.

Other than my excitement about hot oil treatments, I have been feeling the "not in the mood" thing for my hair. I really just want to relax now! Both me and my hair... I'm tired of the poofyness and stress.

I have an internship writing for an online magazine and my assignments have me so occupied and TIRED. The assignments aren't even hard, I guess I just feel like I need to do my best in them to impress the boss (hopefully they'll be an option for a permanent job later on in life). So I stress myself out thinking that what I wrote probably was not good enough. I have such a loud voice of criticism in my head....

....my bad for rambling on about things you guys don't wanna hear about... but it's my blog!! lol I'm kidding.....

Seriously though, I think that stress is just making me not want to even bother with my hair sometimes. So that's why I don't even bother posting sometimes.

Lets hope I'm outta this rut soon.


For this morning I'm just deep conditioning with ORS Replenishing Conditioner on my dry hair.




                                   notice my eyebrow ring is gone :( apparently it migrated


(Piercing migration is the process that occurs when a body piercing moves from its initial location. [1] This process can be painful or go unnoticed, until it has progressed. Given enough time, a ring may migrate entirely outside of the skin, although it may only migrate a small amount and come to rest.) 

Mommy says I's a sign from God that it shouldn't be there.
Go figure!
Maybe it is, but she always wanted it gone lol soooo....


Anywho...

Later  I will do my regular co-wash, and then finish my article. My sleep pattern is so outta whack, I'm writing this after 3:00 in the a.m. and I'm not gonna fall asleep till like 7:00...I guess I won't be washing till this afternoon.

Thanx for reading and Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments: